Monday, November 30, 2009

CUTTLEBUG!!!

I'm so excited, the Thanksgiving holiday messed up me from getting my cuttlebug early but it made it today, so I am excited but I'm too tired to make a card, I did open it up and did a couple samples, I already know I'm gonna enjoy this tool.

Today, I also got blessed with my own personal table to do my crafts on...so excited feeling crafty :)

I got my Cuttlebug from HSN the bundle includes:
6 Embossing Folders
Swiss Dots, Snowflakes, D'vine Swirl, Happy Birthday, Stylized Flowers, Thanks

2 Sets of Borders
Just my Type
With Love

2 packs of small embossing folders
Fancy Corners
Flowers

2 packs of small dies
Vintage
Charms

Small butterfly die with four embossing folders

Small stamp die with four embossing folders

I gotta get rested up so I can get started on my Christmas Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment