Thursday, December 17, 2009

MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS

I have been working hard on getting my cards out before deadline to guarantee that they make it on time for Christmas. Something is wrong with my digital camera charger...it's not charging at all, gotta figure that out before Christmas because I LOVE taking pictures.  But I used my scanner to scan cards, wish I would have thought of that sooner.

Paper was from DCWV Holiday Stack

Cartridges that was used:
Plantin Schoolbook, Gypsy Font, Gypsy Wanderings, Christmas Cheer

Cuttlebug Folders used:
Swiss Dots
Snowflakes

Here is several cards:
I scraplifted the square JOY card from Joy over @ Christmascricut.blogspot.com so shout out to her at the time I was having a brain freeze couldn't think of any ideas this was a very quick & simple card but alot of layering, I put a stamp sentiment inside of cards. Thanks for the idea!!!








the others are my creations, I'm very pleased at how my Warm Holiday Wishes card turn out


Here are some JOY cards that I created






Now I gotta get these in the mail!!!
I still gotta finish up Christmas Cards for in state.

No comments:

Post a Comment