Monday, March 15, 2010

Excited that I am an SU Demonstrator

I am excited about this new journey as an Stampin Up Demonstrator.

THERE IS A SALE-A-BRATION GOING ON!!!

SALE-A-BRATION 2010
Promotion Dates: January 5-March 31, 2010

Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping).

Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $300 in workshop sales, in addition to our regular hostess benefits.

Sale-A-Bration Recruiting Promotion


During Sale-A-Bration, new recruits will get 15 percent off the price of the Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+), plus, a FREE stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs!

If you don't have a demonstrator, I would love to serve you.
If you want to start your own business, I would love to have you on my team.

Here's my site: http://www.stampinwithd.stampinup.net/  Order 24/7
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to working and meeting you.

Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment