Thursday, February 11, 2010

COUPON BOOK

I saw the Mother's Day cart, and loved the coupon book, cute cart I didn't want to pay the money just for that so with me having MTC, I knew I could come up with it, so needlessly to say I have been busy with Valentine's stuff & baby shower invites til I didn't have the time to play around with it so on MTC forum I requested help and after receiving I came up with my own version of the coupon book. The file is the front & back cover, with the insert page(which you can duplicate to make as many coupons you like. The holes can be decorated with brads plain ones or to fit the occassion of the coupon book

Check back later to see what I create with it, with Valentine's coming up it would be great but you can use it for Mother';s Day, Father's Day, Anniversaries and more.

So here it is....





See the perforation (just learned how to create them)
Click for file
File Format MTC
MY COUPON BOOK 

File Format SVG
MY COUPON BOOK
All I ask is that you don't share my files but redirect them back to my site and let me know that you downloaded file and show me your creation with this file.

If you have any questions about Make the Cut Software please send me an email.
MAKE THE CUT SOFTWARE
If you are interested in checking out software click below for trial version with the included updated software
TRIAL VERSION
If you enjoyed the playing around and want to purchase click the link below.
BUY MTC  
I am so loving MAKE THE CUT SOFTWARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment