Monday, January 25, 2010

Hang in There Card

I wanted to make my brother a card to encourage him, the card is from "Wild Card" cartridge, the inside card is shape cut from MTC program, stamped sentiment is a stamp that I got from my local Mardel's. The shape(top note) that the sentiment is on I use MTC program for shape, if you have the Gypsy, the shape is available on Gypsy Wanderings. I misplaced my wire so I couldn't cut using my gyspy, so glad I had the Make the Cut program to complete my project. I used my Cuttlebug border folder "Just my Type" to coordinate with the tree limb.





If you haven't heard about out MTC program there are links below, to buy and a trial version download. If you have any questions, about MTC program, please feel free to send me an email, as always leave a comment to let me know you where here.


Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment